SkinnyOffice’s Greatest Hits: Our Favorite Snacks of All-Time
Before we start introducing new snacks, here’s a look at some of our favorites from last year!
1. Hint Water. For a DIY/totally BS juice cleanse. Read the post HERE.
2. Starbucks Joy Tea. For zero calories of holiday joy. Read our post HERE.
3. Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisps. Even Mariah Carey likes these! Read our post HERE.
4. Sugar-Free French Vanilla Coffeemate. Great in coffee or diet hot chocolate. Read our post HERE.
5. Extra Dessert Delights Apple Pie Gum. If pie isn’t an option, this is a chewy alternative! Read our post HERE.
6. Arctic Zero “ice cream”. Not ice cream, not really anything. Read our post HERE.
7. Garden Lite Soufflé. OMG. Yes. Read our post HERE.
8. Spicy Hot V8. Like a virgin Bloody Mary. Read our post HERE.
9. Bobbi’s Hummus and Bean Dip. Great as a dip or condiment. Read our post HERE.
10. Imagine Organic Creamy Broccoli Soup. 60 calories of warm amazingness. Read our post HERE.
Posted on Monday, December, 10, 2012, in These Are a Few of Our Favorite Things and tagged Apple Pie, arctic zero, best low cal snacks, Bobbi's Bean Dop, bobbi's hummus, coffeemate, Extra Dessert Delights, Garden Lite Souffle, Hint, hint water, Imagine Organic Creamy Broccoli Sou, skinny cow, Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisps, Skinny Cow ice cream, Spicy Hot v8, starbucks holiday drinks, starbucks joy tea, Sugar Free french vanilla. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.